A rubber seal gaskets are often an integral part of the electronics assembly. Seal, whether silicone or rubber, it is necessary to protect the final product of the environment are exposed to during use. There are many type of material used for designing a rubber gasket, remember that the rubber does not squash on compression and reduce in volume, it merely deforms.
Gasket worked as a seal between the two parts. This seal can provide a physical barrier to liquids, electrostatic discharge, electromagnetic interference, and contaminants such as dust and dirt. Visit ecofittingvalve.com/รายละเอียดสินค้า-100883-nbr-ประเก็นยางธรรมชาติ.html and find more about the rubber gasket and its working.
Image source: Google
It can also help resist extrusion and creep under section operation conditions for making gasket materials as essential elements in a variety of applications in various industries such as:
- electric motors, electric generators and transformers
- Electronics and instrumentation
- portable electronic devices
- telecommunications equipment
- Aerospace and defense
- Transportation and automotive
- Medical industry
Uses Of Rubber Gasket:
- It can be used in many applications as diverse as oil, liquid, and gas, as well as some kind of acid.
Other rubber polyurethane with a low temperature limit, despite having the upper echelons of heat-resistant ability worse than neoprene.
- Buna-N, is a general purpose rubber with good temperature range. It has good wear resistance and will not be easily cracked.
Different types of rubbers are moulded into gaskets using different cutting methods including hand cutting, water jet cutting and die cutting. It is essential to choose the rubber gasket material cautiously and select its cutting method with equal precision to efficiently accomplish the task at hand.