Are you searching for steps to execute the range extender setup process? If yes, then you can you are on the right platform where you can learn the steps for Netgear extender setup at mywifiextfix.com.
- Before starting with the setup process, you must connect the extender to the power outlet.
- Once the power light turns green, you can connect the computer to the extender either using physical connection or wireless.
- Now, check the status LED and see if there is an active connection on the extender or not.
- Connect the router to the extender by placing it in the same room.
- Open a web browser and enter the default IP address of your range extender, which is 22.214.171.124 or My wifi ext net.
- Enter the login username and password
- Click ‘Extender setup’.
- Enter the details as per asked in the form. You will have to enter the email address and password which is used to log in.
- You will have to now see if the Wi-Fi name is available on the wireless devices list.
- Click on the name of the extender SSID and enter a password to connect to it.
Now, disconnect the device from the computer and start adding the devices to the extender one by one. You will find the signal is now boosted and enhanced. If you need any assistance, you can contact the range extender experts.